VIU Canada Learning Bond


How to set up an RESP

and get access to your child's Canada Learning Bond and BC Training and Education Savings Grant.

1. Visit your bank and ask them to open an RESP and apply for any available grants.


2. Start your application now in less than 10 minutes with SmartSaver application (below).